Full-Time Procurement Manager
Intop Homes Ltd is a long-established Hamilton-based property development and construction company. We are a fresh and forward-looking team with ambitious goals and a culture built on trust and integrity. Due to our increased workload, we need a procurement manager to join our friendly team.
This position will require the successful candidate to negotiate with domestic and international suppliers, prepare contracts, oversee the whole purchase process, inventory management, assist in project management.
You will report to the Director, and work at various locations throughout New Zealand. Oversea travel might be required. You will be required to maintain our high standards of workmanship, with prominence towards Health & Safety at all times.
In order to be considered for these roles, the following key requirements must be demonstrated:
- A formal graduate degree or above in business administration or any other related business areas
- At least 8 years work experience in project management and international trade, have advanced skills in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Appropriate knowledge of business management, civil engineering & market conditions of building materials; its installation & decoration processes, and other relevant expertise, legal and financial knowledge
- Familiar with all types of construction machinery and materials, obtain connections with material suppliers, price, quality and other related information both in New Zealand and overseas
- Strong communication skills, willingness to travel, positive personality and can-do attitude
Immediate start for suitable people. the rate of pay will be reflected by experience and performance.
How to ApplyPlease apply with CV and cover letter. Henry WU (021) 2889600
276 total views, 2 today