Please login/register to apply for this job.
8 Jun 2018
Full-TimeLiquor store manager
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Must have a business qualification
- Retail management experience (1.5 to 2 years) and must have manager certificate and LCQ without any infringement records.
- Clean criminal history
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent computer Skills including MS – EXCEL and MS-WORD
- Must be able to pass drug test and NZ police clearance
- Must have Account’s Receivables experience in liquor industry
- Experience in Invoicing trade customer’s
- Must have proven track record of Marketing skills to make new plans and implement them for store
- Managing inventory and ensuring an adequate supplies of all products is available at all times
- Able to build Good relationship with supplier and seek new products for store.
- -Have the confidence to work independently without supervision
- -The ability to deliver retail merchandise strategies with a unique and creative flair
- -Strong communication skills, a passion for delivering world-class customer service
- -Commitment in upskilling your team from onboarding, on the job training to specialist product knowledge.
- -Physically fit as you will be required to lift, move and shelve stock.
- -Must be prepared to work weekends and / or public holidays and some evening shifts.
- – Compliance with liquor laws and health and safety regulations
- • Organizational skills
• Time management
• Decision making skills
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to ApplyPlease apply via email before 29 June 2018 with a full CV and cover letter to email@example.com .
31 total views, 1 today