Full-Time Liquor Shop Manager
Require a full-time store manager to join our team.
We are a liquor shop based in Mt. Albert, Auckland and we are looking for a proactive individual, who possesses management skills and is an excellent communicator.
Influence in written and verbal English and relevant educational background/ experience will be an advantage.
The following traits are necessary:
- Managing the daily store operations, including store housekeeping, presentation, display and price changes;
- Determining the inventory level and the purchase strategy for the store;
- setting the sales target and relevant marketing policies, and overseeing the pricing accordingly;
- Providing staff training and completing the staff annual performance appraisals;
- Monitoring the financial transactions and undertaking the budgeting for the establishment;
- Actively promoting and selling products and services;
- Determining sales promotions and clearance sales;
- Taking all practical steps to ensure you and your team’s safety and ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Comply with the sale and supply of liquor law at all times.
- Comply with district council and ARLA rules at all times.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position maybe subject to police check and drug test
How to ApplyPlease apply with CV & cover letter before 1/1. We'll respond as soon as we've processed your application Amandeep Singh - 021 450 845
345 total views, 2 today