Full-Time ICT Support Technician
Our company, Kiwi Tech Experts Limited T/A Tech Xperts, is looking for an experienced ICT Support Technician. If you are looking for a busy and fast-paced work environment and have experience in dealing with different components of the systems technology, then this is the role for you.
ICT Support Technician which requires fixing/repairing customer’s computers/laptops and smartphones in many ways like troubleshooting hardware and software issues. The responsibilities also include installing computer hardware and software, replace the parts of laptops and phones, and maintain network & website updates. Fix equipment’s, including printers and scanners, analyses user problems and make suggestions for prevention of those issues in future. Also required replying emails and phone calls to provide solutions.
· Relevant IT qualification gained in NZ
· Minimum two-year relevant work experience in this or similar role
· Adaptable to change and able to multi-task
· Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
· Flexibility to work various hours and willing to work on public holidays & weekends.
· Ability to undertake police check if required
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
How to ApplyIf you have the required expertise, please email us your updated CV and Cover Letter with at least 2 references. email@example.com
41 total views, 1 today