Full-Time Human Resource Manager
Ultimate Clean Ltd is a geographically expanding cleaning business looking for a highly
motivated and capable Human Resources Manager.
Ultimate Clean Ltd (the Company) is a leading cleaning company, operating in cities of the
North Island and the South Island of New Zealand (NZ).
Their website at https://ultimateclean.co.nz shows the extensive range of services and
business partnerships the Company has built up.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
a) Developing and implementing HR policies, strategies and initiatives aligned with the
overall business strategy
b) Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances
or other issues
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management, Business, or
* 2 years proven experience in human relations or human resource development and Human
Resource Best Practices.
* Knowledge of current Employment and other relevant Laws
* Demonstrable cultural sensitivity.
* Available to travel to branches and workplaces throughout NZ.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to ApplyApply with a full CV and contacts for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description will be provided on request to applicants meeting the minimum requirements. Applications close at 4 pm on 4 September 2019. Short-listed candidates will be contacted after applications close on 4 September 2019.
83 total views, 2 today