Please login/register to apply for this job.
22 Feb 2018
Full-Time Financial Administrator
What you will do
Finance Administrator may do some or all of the following:
- manage the cash flow in and out of the organisation
- make decisions on how to invest company money
- monitor and report on financial trends and organisational efficiency
- check the financial and business risks of projects
- plan and prepare budgets and documents such as the annual report
- ensure business meets legal requirements
- ensure debts are collected.
Skills and knowledge
Finance Administrator needs to have knowledge of:
- budgeting, finance, and accounting theory
- the company, contract and industrial law
- how to write and present budgets.
Finance Administrator needs to be:
- honest and trustworthy
- able to keep information confidential
- able to use good judgement
- good communicators and listeners, as they have to relate to a wide range of people
- good at planning
- effective salespeople
- usually, work regular business hours, but may be required to work evenings or weekends to meet deadlines
- work in offices, but may travel to visit clients in their local area.
- Require at least a bachelor or master degree in Accounting
- Able to work weekends and public holiday if necessary
- Willing to undertake New Zealand police check and drug test
- (bonus if applicant know Chinese – Mandarin
How to ApplyFor anyone interested in this position, please sent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Job search - Financial Administrator
890 total views, 1 today