Financial Administrator will plan, monitor,
organise, direct, control and coordinate the financial and accounting within our business.
- Determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultaion with other managers.
- Assessing capital finance proposals and the financial status of operational projects.
- controlling the unforeseen or unnecessary expense of the company.
- Advicing on investment strategies, sources of funds and the distribution of earnings.
- Evaluate the information gathered and report concerns.
- Candidate should have at least 2.5 years of experience within finance industry that include at least 2.5 years plus proven leadership/supervisory or management.
- Candidate should have Bachelor/Masters in finance.
- Additional qualification in Business field would be advantage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Annual Salary :- $50k to $60k
How to ApplyIf you are interested in these positions please email Vel your interest together with any work reference credentials to email@example.com
7 total views, 1 today