Full-Time Database Administrator
Kiwifruit Contracting Service LTD
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Competitive Pay Rate
Our Company is looking for Experience Database Administrator. As a Database Administrator, you perform the following task.
- Maintain and administer the company database and operating system:
- Maintain internal database admiration
- Manage Data loading and record keeping and updating a file system.
- Managing records and accounts of the office
- Ensure that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- Determine requirements for required database functionality and implementing suitable solutions.
- Developing IT Solutions for the company to attract new contracts business
- finding new or developing software to better suit the business needs
- Maintaining records of invoicing and financial transactions by data entry of all information
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Ensuring all work complies with all current/relevant government legislation, policy, and procedures
- Ensure that all company procedures are followed in relation to the repair, service, communication and time for all work to be carried out. Failure to meet the company procedures to a suitable standard will result in disciplinary action
- Marketing the business online
- Treat customers with utmost respect, integrity, and gratitude and to answer the phone calls in a professional manner.
- repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers, and modems
- Manage, prepare and maintain company accounts Database
- Bank Reconciliations
- Profit and Loss Database
- GST Returns
- PAYE Returns
- Kiwi Saver Contributions
- Liaise with company accountant on related issues
The Employee shall report to the Director or to any other representative of the Employer designated from time to time by the Employer.
- Suitable Candidate should have at least 2 work experience within the Horticulture Industry that includes at the experience in this same position.
- Should hold IT related Qualification specializing in database systems.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and Exposure with cloud database system.
- Experience in Electronic Database Interchange (EDI).
- Knowledge of Business Analysis (IIBA) would be an advantage.
Must be prepared to work weekends and/or public holidays.
Applicants may be subjected to a drug test and to produce an NZ Police Clearance.
Interested candidates, Please email cv and cover letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applicants for this Position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
396 total views, 3 today