Please login/register to apply for this job.
26 Oct 2018
Full-Time Business Development Officer
- Identify local and overseas business opportunities
- Gather information on products and work out the cost of supplying them
- Work with local and overseas suppliers and distributors of goods
- Develop promotional and marketing campaigns for products
- Implementing business plans,marketing, pricing, credit policies and procedures
- Monitoring business performance and preparing financial statements and reports of operations
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong team player yet able to work independently
- Demonstrate driving ability to influence & work cross-functionally
- Excellent customer relationship skills; able to communicate to all levels to establish and maintain stability and credibility with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quick results-driven learner
Education and Experience Required:
- Suitable Candidate should have at least 3 years work experience within the Business Industry that includes experience in the New Zealand market in sales
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor or higher Business related Qualification specializing in administration , marketing.
- It would be also beneficial if the the candidate had a qualification in the IT field or work experience in this area
- Applicants must also be willing to travel overseas if required
- Must be prepared to work weekends and / or public holidays
Applicants may be subjected to a drug test and to produce a NZ Police Clearance
How to ApplyYou will joining a dynamic team of smart, high performers with true enthusiasm and passion for what they do. If you think this role sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Please send your Cv and a cover letter to to the given email ID with reference BDO.
294 total views, 2 today